Tax reform is here!
We believe clients should pay all the tax they legally owe — but not a penny more.
Your biggest bill each year is probably taxes. Unlike most other financial planning firms, we are tax professionals.
Because we pay attention to all aspects of your financial life, we know when you can realize tax savings by:
- Restructuring your investment portfolio with attention to “asset location” to maximize tax efficiency
- Maximizing retirement plan contributions
- Identifying all the deductions that apply to your small business, including appropriate office-in-home deductions
- Using charitable gifting strategies more effectively, including Donor Advised Funds when appropriate
- Amending prior-year tax returns
- Strategic ROTH IRA conversions, including back-door ROTHs
- Tax loss harvesting in investment accounts
- Tax gain harvesting when the 0% capital gains rate applies,
- Tax efficient withdrawal strategies for those in retirement
Timely Tax Planning and Preparation
We are working with you throughout the year, not just when it’s time to file your return, so we spot new opportunities for tax savings as they arise, and you have the necessary time to act on our advice.
Tax Advice You Can Trust
Who you choose for tax planning and preparation is important. As fiduciaries and personal income tax specialists, we understand and use current and lawful strategies to minimize taxes and help you build wealth.